Where can I buy SNAILWHITE products?
Are your products safe to use? Will I get breakouts?
Our products have been tested for general safety, but if you have sensitive skin or are prone to breakouts and allergies, you may want to conduct a patch test first. Have you tried doing an allergy test before? This will help you determine if the product is suitable for your skin.
If not, here is how to do the allergy patch test:
- Apply a small amount of the product on the patch of skin at the back of your ear. This area resembles the skin on your face.
- Leave the product on for 24 hours.
- Monitor the area. If the area does not experience itching, redness, blisters or any signs of allergy, this indicates that the product is safe for your facial use.
If no signs of allergy occur after testing but breakouts occur:
- Using a new product on your skin can usually cause the skin to break out. If your skin continues to break out after two weeks of use, you may want to check with your dermatologist for recommended acne treatments. You may also want to try our other products to find one that’s best suited for your skin.
- For acne-prone skin, we recommend SNAILWHITE Jelly Wash.
If tested and signs of allergy occur:
- We advise you to stop using the products for two weeks and test again. If signs of allergy still occur, we recommend that you stop using the product permanently. You may also want to try our other products to find one that’s best suited for your skin.
Are your products FDA-accredited?
All SNAILWHITE products have been properly notified with the Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How long is the shelf life of NAMULIFE SNAILWHITE products?
Normally, unopened products have a shelf life of three years after the MFG Date (found at the back of the product pack) under normal temperatures. This means no exposure to direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold temperatures for a long period of time. Once the product has been opened, it can last up to 12 months after opening with proper storage.
Are your products authentic?
Yes! You may check each product for a seal of authenticity. This is the shiny silver badge at the front of each pack. You can scan this using WeChat or Line apps. Also, make sure to buy products from our authorized retailers: Watsons, SM Stores, Beauty MNL, and on our SNAILWHITE stores on Lazada and Shopee. Look for the “SNAILWHITE Official Store” badge on the upper right hand corner of the product image.
Do you give wholesale price for bulk orders?
We are currently working on a SNAILWHITE reseller program. Inquire and leave your contact details with us if you are interested!
Do you have any upcoming sales and promotions?
What is the difference between the Whipp Soap and Crème Body Wash?
Whipp Soap is actually recommended for facial use. Our Crème Body Washes hydrate and cleanse the body skin to restore skin’s natural glow while our Whipp Soap creates a foamy lather for gentle cleansing that prevents tugging or irritating your facial skin, leaving you with soft, bright and youthful-looking skin.
Is SNAILWHITE safe for kids or pregnant women?
Our products have been tested for general safety but parents and pregnant women may still want to consult their doctors.